1/19/2017

Have you ever wondered why I say words funny?

Scrabble board Photographer: Jakub Rostkowski

I'm sure that it's crossed your mind a least once, that you thought I either talk weird or mispronounced a word. Well there is a simple explanation to that, it's my accent! I was home-schooled in Arizona by my North Carolina raised mother. As you can tell that combination makes for a interesting dialect.

So I've finally got around to doing the ever so popular accent tag video! Watch as I read off a list of words that sound totally normal to me but are probably weird to the non-home-schooled-Arizona-raised-person just click on the video below and if that's not convincing enough, the highlight of the video is and I quote, "Uncle Mom."

Don't forget to leave a comment down below with what you thought was the weirdest word or what funny ways you say words.


No comments:

Post a Comment